Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday fun


Anna writes...

Well, we forgot to take the camera along for our fun dinner out with my friends from school, but we really had a great time! We ate at a Japanese restarant, Taiko. The table surrounds a large grill and all the food is prepared right in front of you with knives flying and flames blazing...It was quite a show!!! I think that showmanship is typical of Japanese restarants (at least all of the one's that I've been to), and I recommend it!! The food was great....as was our company!

This morning I convinced Hal to take a bike ride with me....up a LOOOOOONG hill near our house. We made it to the top....and then kept going. We felt like it was quite an accomplishment. The picture doesn't do the hill justice....it's HUGE!!!! See how small the car at the bottom is compared to the hill?? That's right. We have legs of steel. ;)


When we got home we found this critter outside near our patio. We think it is a praying mantis. He was like 4 inches long! Definetly the biggest I've ever seen...

The rest of the day was spent working, doing laundry, proofing my case study....nothing too exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally impressed that y'all rode up the hill. Way to go!