Hal writes:

Don't I fit the part of a hot mini-golfer? This morning consisted of a combination training with Resident Directors and Senior Assistants. After lunch the rain cleared up long enough to allow us a little mini-golfing. Last year RD Kelly and I took 18 students to this site and enjoyed it, so we returned with our SA and RD friends. Here's a group photo:

When I returned from golfing I met up with a member of the ResNet staff, Josh, who was going to train me to use the new swipe card access system. 4 hours later, we still can't get it right. Tomorrow I have 20 students moving into the building and I am not sure that the access system will work. I wasn't given a key back-up system, so I hope that students don't mind having a slumber party in the commons area for the weekend if things don't work tomorrow. Stress level? Hmmm, about 8 out of 10 right now.
1 comment:
That is one sweet hat Halbie. If your key cards don't work, you could just slap that on and dance for your residents all night.
Post a Comment