RD Training is officially wrapped up. To celebrate the event, we went out to the Assistant Director's house for a meal and game time. RD Matt and his wife Kim dominated the badmitton while others enjoyed bocce ball. Our group photo below was attempting the "Field of Dreams" concept, but it's just not the same without special effects.
"UWP Housing Staff: We're OutStanding in our Field"

These past few days have been stressful. I am literally working all my waking hours (except for when I have meetings). In addition to the traditional beginning of the year work, I have a number of added responsibilities for the new hall. Creating new documents, learning the new swipe card system, and hosting open houses for various groups is enjoyable to me, but can be tiring. My hope in all of this is that I don't forget to do something along the way. My biggest apprehension are the move in days and all the things that could go wrong. My RAs arrive on Saturday to begin their training.
Kevin W is currently in Vegas prepared to bring Kevin B back to Luther Land (aka the "Twin Cities"). Pray for safe travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment