Today I convinced Hal that, despite the 90 degree weather and 90% humidity, we needed to go for a hike. I don't think that he was as sold on the idea as I was, but we set out for Governor Dodge State Park near Dodgeville, WI. We had a good time hiking and climbing a bit. The park was packed for the holiday weekend, but most people were at the beach staying cool rather than on the trail physically exerting themselves in the heat. We're tougher than the heat (at least that's what I told Hal). We had visited the park earlier this year, for a letterboxing adventure, but the trees have filled in with leaves and though we did part of the same trail we had previously done, it was an entirely different hike.

On the way home we came across this fun sign and had to stop for a picture:

My internship continues to go well. I really enjoy seeing patients, and my clinical instructor is letting me have more freedom with patient treatments and encouraging me to include aspects of things that I have a background in that differ from what she ususally does. It's great. I am lucky to have a CI that I am so comfortable with.
1 comment:
I said no shenanigans. Obviously, the beef flavored chap stick works pretty well...told ya, Hal!
Post a Comment