For Memorial Day, we had lunch with some of my friends from the DPT program. It has been such a change from seeing them everyday, all day (and sometimes late night) to not seeing them at all. I've missed them!! It was great to see them for lunch. We got to catch up on how our internships are going, what we've been doing, and just enjoy each other's company. As much as I enjoy being in the clinic, I'll be glad to be back with good friends in class next fall.

Pictured: Anna, Molly, Sam (Kim's fiance) Heidi (Jeremiah's wife) and Jeremiah.
Kim offered to take a picture of Hal and I, so here is that picture as well.

I'm heading back to Waverly this afternoon. It will be a short week, but Hal is heading north to Duluth for the weekend, so we won't see each other for a while. I'm not sure if I'll come back to Pville or not. If anyone has ideas for me to entertain myself, let me know!!
4 comments:
Hey you guys!
You all look so cute with the frog. I hope that your summer interships are going good! Miss you guys!
Kristy
come East to my place!!!
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment