What started out as a brief check up with a nurse practitioner turned into a surprise surgery for me yesterday. My years of running have finally caught up with me as I had my first outpatient surgery on my foot. The jury is still out on whether my father or mother's genetics are to blame in the abnormality, but hopefully this will solve present and future problems. And as an added bonus my colorblindness led me to believe that the beodine used during the surgery was my blood and when I looked at the end of the surgery I had lost a lot of blood, but my wife clued me in to what it really was when she saw the look on my face. Needless to say, I won't be walking much this next week let alone running any time soon.
A toe truck!
What is the capitol of Canada?
Toe-ron-toe!
Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?
Because then it would be a foot!
What is the last thing you take off before you go to bed?
Your feet off the floor!
3 comments:
feel well soon hal!
-molly
I hope you toe is getting better!
~Heidi
Sorry I didn't respond sooner with my sympathies! Does this mean I get another pair of used size 14 running shoes. (Isn't that funny? Why would they be called "running" shoes if I wore them?
Hope you are much better now. Enjoy the Chancellor thing tomorrow and good explan. of Wiki!
Post a Comment