
Aren't we cute in our green? Everyone dressed in green (except a colleague who was concerned his English relatives would haunt him from the grave if they knew he was participating). After dinner with friends at the only place in Platteville that can be close to be considered Irish, Anna went home to study and Hal went on to dominate an evening of board games. He bested everyone in
Blokus and then correctly solved the puzzle for the first play of
Clue DVD board game (it was
Lady Lavender stealing the
paperweight at
noon from the
hallway). As you can see, the crime has been changed from a murder to a theft and there are additions to the three categories (new persons, places, and objects) as well as a forth category (time of day). The DVD elements make it very fun to play and if you have had Clue in the past, your old strategies can still work to your advantage.
A moment of silence for Wisconsin being knocked out of the NCAA tournament. I suppose I can cheer for THE Ohio State (only Big 10 team left) but I will probably have more fun cheering against Florida. Noah who?
3 comments:
I love reading what you have been up to. I was on duty of St. Pattys day, so didn't get to have nearly the fun you did.
Give Anna a hug.
Miss you both.
-Molly W.
When did all this "competitive games" stuff first start to take over your life? Was it the Science Olympiad (still have the video of you on Newton's Apple) or the Pinewood Derby. You may have gotten some of this from your father,....but 70% from your mother? Just what did you get from dear old Dad????
Hey guys! I just wanted to say a quick HI and good luck Anna on all of your "fun" school stuff!
~Heidi
Post a Comment