This is the view that I get sitting at my office desk. It only inlcudes a portion of the room, perhaps another day you will get to see a different angle. The only thing missing is a student who has come to see me about a conduct issue (they typically don't liked to be photographed).
Can you find the following items in the photo?* Hal's talking bear
* A pirate flag (I'm an Aarrrgggh D)
* Viking stain glass that my Grandpa Pat made
* Books from graduate school (there are a lot of them)
* Boxes/containers I have not unpacked yet (usually hidden from view behind the door)
* Iowa liscence plate (it's a little washed out)
* Picture of Hal, Karena, Ali, Leslie, and Karl graduating from GAC (it's a little washed out)
* A plastic pot of flowers that does a song and dance (aka: Kevin's future wedding present)
* Folders and papers that consist of Hal's "to do" pile (several correct answers)
* Waldo (not really in there, but if you grew up the same time I did, you know what I'm talking about)
2 comments:
Love it, great office, but where's the angry antelope antlers? or the little army man? We'll have to rectify that in a few weekends.
Hey guys, haven't read your blog for a while.......just spent almost an hour catching up! It's better than doing homework, but I need to get back to it! Thanks for an interesting break. Love you both!
Post a Comment