The photos in this post are all off of Facebook, so they may not be as clear as the photos I normally post. Here is a picture of most of my colleagues and I at OPE. If you didn't know, our school colors are orange and blue.

This past weekend I was out in the Boston area and had spent some time with my sister Beth and her boyfriend Nick. But Beth only uploaded a couple of photos on to Facebook, so the ones that are added are the ones Nick took, so he isn't in any of these.
I was also out in Boston for a conference, but not much to say about that other than I had the opportunity to run into some friends and colleagues from different schools, including Heidi one of Anna's high school classmates from Shell Lake.
The first picture is Beth and I at a restaurant the three of us went to called Tascas. They served tapas, which are smaller dishes that the three of us shared. If I remember correctly we had Queso de cabra al horno, Solomillo Petit, Canelon de pollo, Tarta gratinada de peurros, and Jamon serrano y queso manchego. This was in addition to the sangria and TWO desserts we shared: Ice Cream Crepe (Ice Cream rolled in a thin Crepe and smothered in a Chocolate and Amaretto Sauce with toasted Almonds) and Pastel Basque (Layered dessert of a homemade cookie base with milk toffee, bananas and whipped cream).
One of our adventures included walking around the Harvard campus. Here we are in front of the library.
My final picture is dedicated to Jim. In the summer of 2002 I visited him while he was interning at Salem State. While on our walk all over Boston, we stopped in at Harvard to look around and ended up chalking on one of the boards to let the school know that our school was better. As much fun as we had, we never took a photo. So Jim, this reenactment is for you:

1 comment:
Hal! That is awesome. :) I only wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment