I know that it has been a while since I have written. Last week was the busiest week of the academic year for me, but I knew long ahead of time it was going to be so. In addition to interviewing, reviewing files, and hiring RAs for next year, I also coordinates the sign-up process for my residence hall (which also contributed to some nightmares that I had last week). Because my building is a hot commodity, I do a sign-up process earlier than my colleagues. Additionally I had Senate responsibilities because of the Governor's new mandates, normal work load, and a few surprises that needed my attention. At the end of the week, Jen and I took a delegation of RAs to a conference, so that consumed my weekend. The photo below is Jen and I with our friend Kelly who happened to be advising a group of RAs from another school.

Next week is Anna's last week in Indiana. She completes her internship there on February 22 and then has a week off until she goes up to Duluth for her final rotation. Amidst the record snowfall we've had in Platteville, she hasn't had very much in Indiana, but there will be some left here by the time she gets back for us to either ski or snowshoe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment