150 posts! Hooray!
This past weekend Anna completed the Fox City half-marathon. Official time has not come in yet, but she finished well under two hours. We don't have any pictures of her running, but she may have bruised the back of her leg with a muscle tear, so we might take a picture of that. ;)
I would like you to meet my fish. Anna bought him for me last week. I tried naming him Archimedes, thinking that I would have a smart, academic fish; but Anna would have none of it. I would appreciated any suggestions you have for a name, still looking for something that sounds academic.
My fantasy football team is 3-0. I don't have any "great players", but my players have been consistent. Better start than the Minnesota Vikings...
6 comments:
what about socratese
or einstein
how about parker palmer
Just some ideas
Here are some suggestions for your fish: Chickering, Pascarella, Terenzini, Tatum, Kohlberg...or you could go with EI after emotional intelligence...I think that I have been in class too long :-)
p.s. Go Pack Go!!
~Heidi
Great Job, Anna! Love the new fish. BBL with name suggestions!
I like Pfffffff
That's what I named my green myspace monkey.
But since your animal is real and not digital you're welcome to use it if you like.
Stan. Go with Stan. It's a solid name and manly. If you met someone named Stan in a bar, you wouldn't want to pick a fight with him. Stan'll whoop your sorry self.
When you have guests over, you can always class him up and call him Stanley. Sounds like someone who wears cardigans and smokes a pipe.
Athough Jeremy's response was most excellent (Stan the Man)--I think "Sushi II" would be nice.
Post a Comment