Anna writes:
As Hal mentioned previously, I am finished with my first clinical rotation. It was GREAT! I enjoyed being in th clinic immensely. It was so fun for me to work with real patients (as opposed to on my classmates) and see them get better! I got along with my clinical instructor really well, which helped the experience be that much better. Overall, I learned a ton, gained alot of confidence, and am motivated to go back to classes and learn more!
This week we are packing. I didn't mind packing all that much when we moved from Waverly to Platteville, but packing this time is such a chore. It feels silly to put things in boxes to go 2 blocks. Ugh. Today I packed up all the dishes from the hutch (which was alot). Hal and our neighbor, Mike, moved the hutch and the 2 other pieces of furniture that we actually own (the bench and cornertable that Hal's grandfather made us), so the living room is done. Only a few more rooms to go.....
I'm excited for the coming weeks: This weekend is Kim's wedding, which will be FUN. Then we will leave for Duluth/Barnum/Shell Lake for two weeks, where we'll see the Cardwell and DeLaRosby families and spend time relaxing and playing outside. It will be GREAT!
Back to packing for now though.....ugh.
The Abundant Life
-
An article I wrote about summer, busyness, and the abundant life that Jesus
intends for us.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh packing - what joy! Good luck with the move! Have fun on your vacation!!
-Heidi
happy anniversary, you clowns. much love from the vegas. i am excited to see what my new room will look like when I come down in august. remeber I like green!
Post a Comment