We're almost done moving over to the new building. Moving is a pain...but good for us. We have gone through our belongings and gotten rid of garbage bags full of clothes, knick knacks, dishes and various other things. You never realize how much "stuff" you accumulate while you live in the midst of it. It's overwhelming at times.
We aren't able to unpack much of anything in the new apartment, because the building has yet to be approved for human habitation, so most of it is still in boxes stacked in closets (thank goodness there are BIG closets!). We've kept our bedroom free of clutter, however. The closet in that room is also empty, as we're moving our clothes in the final trips tomorrow. We will be able to unpack and organize those into the closet.
Today we went to a wedding.... It was lots of fun to see friends from school, as well as to be a part of the special day for two friends. And the food was excellent at the reception, so we enjoyed that too! We left early to come back and move, of course.
Here is a picture that I've been meaning to post from a few weekends ago when we ventured North to the retirement party. I spent some time with friends that I've known since pre-school, but have since scattered to Utah, North Carolina and Germany.... We haven't all been together at the same time in a LOOOONG while. It was a great visit.
2 comments:
Hey!!! When were you girls all home and how come I didn't know about it???!!! I miss you guys BAD!!! Keep in touch ok Anna?
It has been way too long since we all have gotten together! It was great to FINALLY see Kerry while I was home last time. Miss you girls LOADS and LOADS! You girls look WONDERFUL!!! Love me
Post a Comment