Anna Writes...
Well, I know that this is mostly Hal's blog, but from time to time I like to spice it up and post something too.
I went to Valley Forge, PA last week for a confrence about physical therapy. It was a lot of fun...I learned somethings, and even started looking at job possibilities (YIKES!). 



Even though I went out for a confrence, I don't have any pictures of anything that took place there. I DID attend though....
The next few weeks at school are very busy for me as we finish up our last semester of classes. It's exciting to be getting so close to the end, but scary (we're expected to know what we're doing now!!!), and sad as we won't be coming back together as a class for anything but graduation week next spring.
I can't believe how quickly three years has passed...
1 comment:
That last comment about "expecting to know what you are doing" is typical of professionals before they actually get on with their careers. Nice pictures. And yes I was concerned that you were not just skit-skatting out East.....!My neck is waiting for your therapuetic touch---so if you are not considering applying your skills beyond pediatric care, just think of me as a large child.
Post a Comment