Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thanks for the memories

Hal writes:

Anna took this picture of me with the hot glue gun after we returned from Christmas. Perhaps it is the inspirations of having HGTV in the cable line up (with all the shows about flipping houses) that I was interested in doing my own craft project to brighten up the room. So, I picked up some corkboard, fabric, ribbon, and buttons to create a card holder.


You can't see the fabric well, but I was able to put up all the photos we received in Christmas cards. I really enjoy getting all the letters/cards/photos during the holiday seasons with updates from everyone. Now I'm able to enjoy the pictures hanging on our wall instead of just putting them in a basket somewhere.

Here is a photo from my trip to the cities last week. KW and I at BW3s. Pretty intimidating, eh?

No comments: