Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Vote Now!

Anna Writes:

I was feeling sick last week with a nasty cold, so I apologize for neglecting my blogging duties. Due to lack of computer access, I can usually only blog on the weekends, however I'm posting on a Tuesday with a special request.

My clinical instructor's husband has recently decided to go back to school to become a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA). Mike has worked doing floor covering for 11 years, and after a work related shoulder injury he became a rehab tech to make some money while he healed. In the mean time he found out that he loved physical therapy... he was just accepted to a PTA program and will begin classes in the fall! Mike also applied for a scholarship "Extreme Makeover: NIACC Edition" and found out that he is in the top 5 finalists to receive a full tuition scholarship. The winner will be determined by voting on the NIACC website. Please vote for Micheal R Negen at http://www.niacc.edu/makeover/makeoverballot.htm to send him back to school!!!

Thanks alot!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello little one! I just voted for your friend! I hope he wins! Going home the 3rd through the 13th so let me know if you will be around! Later babe!