Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Midwest Trip

Hal writes:

Anna and I spent some time driving around MN, WI, and IA to visit friends and family. Here are a few pictures from our trip. The first is with Hal's parents at the cabin.

We also had an opportunity to visit with Grandma Pearl.


We caught up with Anna's family in the Twin Cities and spent some time at the children's museum. Hal and Analise are learning how to improve their balance.

Analise and Josiah performing for the crowd.

There was a Wizard of Oz area where I was able to help them construct the rainbow before we got to the fun part of knocking it over.




Analise with her face painted. (I forget if this one was the "cat" or the "butterfly"; she created two different ones during our time at the museum.)




Unfortunate, we didn't take any group pictures with our P-ville friends. But Anna did get this one with her DPT classmates Kim and Steph.

Between P-ville and the cities there are a few fiberglass sculptures along the WI roads. Anna wanted her picture with them, so here they are for your amusement.





3 comments:

VickiDela said...

Thanks for sharing all your pictures ~ the last one was kinda corny though... :)

Kristine said...

Love them! So very glad we got to see you!!! Miss y'all very much!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the giant fiberglass structures - especially the creepy mouse. Have you ever driven the Enchanted Highway in North Dakota? Massive scrap metal sculptures - and I also wanted my picture with them all...
~Molly