Hal writes:
Haven't posted in a while, and I have no pictures to post. But here is what is going on...
* Connected some new blogs to our site, deleted some that are not posting any more. (Apparently I know a few Pastors that blog...)
* Anna is continuing to recover from knee surgery. She is able to walk without braces or crutches. No steep mountain climbing for us this summer, but she's glad to be back walking. She is on her way to Texas today for a couple of days CE.
* My students are done in a week and a half, Anna still works with hers for another month before their summer break begins. Summer plans include trips to San Juan Islands in May, MN/WI in June, and back to MN for a wedding in August.
The Abundant Life
-
An article I wrote about summer, busyness, and the abundant life that Jesus
intends for us.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment