Saturday, February 27, 2010

WA Capitol and Cheese Making

Hal writes:

We are a couple of posts behind, so I am trying to get in a couple while borrowing some Internet access from our friends. We're currently visiting Nils and Emily (Anna and Emily are making cupcakes for a friend's birthday) so I am using the opportunity to catch up.

A couple weekend's ago Anna and I went with our friend Molly to Olympia to get some ingredients to make change chesse from a local co-op. In addition to taking in some pizza from an 80s themed restaurant we decided to take a tour of the state capitol.



Poor George had a cold, so Anna was helping him out. You might be able to see the change in color on his nose from people rubbing it as they walk by.

Anna had many pictures documenting the cheese making process, but since I wasn't present during the creation, I only put two photos up. Molly and Anna decided to mozzarella for their first cheese making adventure.


No comments: