Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some More Random Pictures

Anna Writes:

Well, I had a couple of other posts planned, but my jump drive isn't working correctly, so not all of the pictures that I wanted to include are available right now. So here's a smattering of pictures from various things over the last few weeks. Consider them a preview of blogs to come!

My friend Emily, Riley (the dog) and I climbed Mt. Ellinore and almost got eaten by Mountain Goats! It was exciting.... Here's one of the goats that had it out for us:

I bought a dresser at a garage sale and re-finished it. It was a simple piece of furniture for my first attempt at stripping, staining, etc., but it turned out well and I had so much fun. I especially loved using the power sander!
We went to the Chittenden Locks to see the salmon running, and also to the botanical gardens...So...more to come on all of these adventures when we solve our technical difficulties!

No comments: