Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

Hal writes:

This past weekend Anna and I both had three days off, so we took a trip up to the San Juan Islands. We stayed in Oak Harbor, WA, and spent most of the weekend on Whidbey Island. There was beautiful weather and we spent a lot of time hiking and exploring the Pacific Northwest. Here is a picture of our tired pooch after the weekend of exercise. (More photos can be found on Anna's facebook page.)

Riley and I at a local winery.

Anna at the Fort Casey Lighthouse.

A look at the lighthouse.
Riley protecting me from the wild deer at Fort Casey.

A defensive set-up from World War II that protects the best waterway linking the ocean to Seattle.
The bridge at Deception Pass State Park.



Anna, Riley and I at Gooseberry Rock, the highest point in Deception Point State Park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Jess said...

These are stunning pictures of your very beautiful wife! I love the one of her at the Lighthouse.