My typical August excuse for not posting: Training. We are in week two of RA Training with the upcoming weekend being move-in and Orientation. Here is a photo of my staff and I at the bowling ally.
This weekend Anna went up to Shell Lake for Meghan's wedding. Below is a picture of her with the bride and Jen.
While Anna was in Shell Lake, my colleagues and I were exploring Mt. Horeb. After eating dinner at The Grumpy Troll, we had our picture taken with one of the many trolls around. The unfortunate thing is that these trolls were from Norway, which makes them troublemakers (creators of avalanches, hiders of your keys, etc.). Swedish trolls are the helpful type that are more quiet and might darn the holes in your socks at night.
1 comment:
Meghan looked great! I hope the wedding was good. Becca said her wedding was the same weekend as my sister's. Hope you girls had some fun!
Post a Comment