Tuesday, November 07, 2006

National Student Conclave

Anna writes:
Last week I spent a few days in Dallas Texas at the American Physical Therapy Association's National Student Conclave... I had a great time attending clinical sessions and hearing speakers about health care issues. 14 of my classmates were along... and we had a great time! I was the head of all of the fundraising for the trip, so it was especially great to see everyone having a good time after all the hard work.
Unfortunately, the school work piled up even with 14 of us away, so I don't have time to write a detailed blog about our trip...but here are a few pictures for you to enjoy anyway!


Group photo in front of the "boots"


Kim, myself, Molly and Steph (my roommates for the trip) in front of the cowboy boots:

Lounging in our hotel room in the evening:

The whole group at Champs to watch the baseball game:

Our group had "BIG SMILE" contests...you had to maximally exert ALL of the muscles in your face to achieve the best "BIG SMILE". Here is my attempt:

2 comments:

Liz said...

HA! That is so big it is almost scary! Loves babe!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! That's my daughter-in-laws real smile! I know how fierce she can be. We showed it to Mikey--and he ran. Guess who. (Was it the part about Mikey that gave me away?)