Monday was not a good start to Homecoming for Southwest Hall. We were docked points on our banner for not spelling "Superheroes" correctly. (When you pluralize, you add an "e" and an "s" to hero.)
The Academic Games were held last night. It was a traditional quiz bowl that included occasional questions about Superhero(e)s. The RD team took top place overall. RD Trapper is a former high school quiz bowl captain and RD Nolan knows all about comic books and movies. (RDs Jen and Kelly considered themselves "eye candy" but did answer a couple of questions. I wish I could have joined them, but I enjoyed moderating for the Greek organization quiz bowl competitions. SW came in last of the residence halls, but still garnered some points. My throat hurts from talking for 4 hours strait. Blah...
Pictured below is the RD homecoming t-shirt. Also, my official Judge button and ribbon from the Academic Games. I am also supposed to bring it to the other events that I am judging later this week.

Today's events include the Tricycle Relay and the Variety Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment