Saturday, January 06, 2007

Luther Seminary and Anna Internship

Hal writes:

I was able to spend the last couple days with Kevin at Luther Seminary. Pictured below is his efficiency apartment. You're looking at about 90% of his living space except for the "kitchen" (located on the wall to the left, not in picture), bathroom, and futon that I got to sleep on.

In addition attending Kevin's J-Term class, I also watched him lead worship for daily chapel with a fellow "soon to be pastor" Renee.

In addition to eating lime chips and watching movies, Kevin and I also met up with Warken-man for dinner (but he is in the middle of flipping 5 houses, so he had to go to bed early). We also shot a 3-minute video for a reality show that we are applying for. I will hold off on the details until later.
Lastly, I spent some time wondering in Rochester yesterday while waiting for Anna to finish up her day of internship. She is working primarily out of the building pictured above (Methodist Hospital) as a part of her Mayo internship. I'll let her type out more of her experiences, including run-ins with some current famous patients (i.e.: the elder Pres. Bush in for a bum knee and the conjoined twins from North Dakota).

No comments: